AMLD / BMLD Adjustable Click Type Torque Screwdriver
RoHS Adjustable Non-rotary Slip Graduation
- Adjustable Torque Screwdriver for precision tightening of small screws (M1-M2).
- Easily set torque by twisting body to select torque value
- Upon reaching torque set, user will sense the limit and should stop turning.
- If user continues turning beyond the limit, tool will continue applying torque.
- AMLD/BMLD are non rotary slip types. See AMRD/BMRD models for rotary slip feature which prevents over-torque.
- Features enhanced reliability and durability with Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
- AMLD includes set of Tohnichi bits. BMLD accepts standard 1/4" hex root shaped bits (sold separately)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.