AMRD / BMRD Adjustable Click Type Torque Screwdriver
RoHS Assembly Adjustable Rotary Slip Graduation
- Adjustable Torque Screwdriver for precision tightening of small screws (M1-M2).
- Easily set torque by twisting body to select torque value
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over-torque.
- User will sense and hear "click" at set torque and should stop turning. If user continues, the rotary slip mechanism will ratchet the driver without applying more torque.
- Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism creates enhanced durability and reliability
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
- Tohnichi bit set included for AMRD models. BMRD accepts standard 1/4" hex root bits (sold separately)
- Included Certificate of Calibration
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.