CDB-S Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
RoHS For inspections Dial Indicating Interchangeable Head Direct Reading Memory Pointer
- Interchangeable head type dial indicating torque wrench.
- Easily exchange different head types for various applications such as ring head, open end head, and ratchet. (See full selection of available heads in accessories section below)
- Lightweight, easy-to read large scale features follower hand memory pointer that captures peak torque
- Since the amount of deformation is small, the operator's fatigue is reduced compared to the flat beam type torque wrench.
- The dial is movable making it easy to adjust the zero point, or use for tightening by moving dial to desired torque and tightening to "0"
- The dial indicator has a full-surround protective cover to prevent damage to external objects (except CDB300N, 420N).
- Models CDB25N～200N feature a resin grip
- Low range models have handle designed to guide operator to use index finger to apply lighter force to avoid possible over torque
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class B.