CNA-4mk3 Torque Verification Equipment
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke) Digital LS Signal Input Judgement
- Count checker to prevent missed tightening.
- Can be connected to LS (Limit Switch) torque wrenches for count management.
- Up to four LS torque wrenches can be connected, and each can be set with a different number of bolts to tighten. So up to four operators can perform tightening tasks at the same time.
- From one unit, the numbers of four different types of bolts to be tightened can be set.
- Bolt counting can be set 0-99 pcs for each torque wrench, and count down upon receiving a signal.
- OK/NG judgement signal can be transferred to external device through relay output.
- Connected with LS type torque wrenches (sold separately), CNA4-mk3 establishes error-proofing system.