TT2000 Tension Meter
Digital Digital Reading
- Bolt tension testing
- Bolt aging test, loosening test.
- To define the optimum torque level for the bolt.
- Ultrasonic bolt tension meter capable of visualizing change in bolt tension without breaking bolts.
- Available in either English or Japanese-language display on large, easy-to-read color screen.
- Simple operation using dialogue-style data input method.
- Compact and light weight. Portable for use at the work site.
- Portable battery available as option.
- Variety of functions, overlapping of wave pattern and wave detection change are available for measurements with high reliability.
- Simplified bolt dimension will be displayed in graphic with input values expressed in red.
- Bi-directional communication with PC for data creation, and measured value backup. (* Note: Except TT2000)
- Hex-head cap screws can be tested by optional specially made sensor.
- AFC-20-G Axial Tension Calibrator (sold separately) is most commonly used with the TT2000 Tester.