MCSP Torque Verification Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke) Preset Interchangeable Head Quick Drying Ink
Interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench. When the set torque is reached, the wrench automatically leaves a mark on nuts (bolts) to provide evidence of proper tightening.
- The MCSP is a preset type interchangeable open end head marking torque wrench. It automatically marks a corner of the nut (or bolt) on the side, when the set torque is reached.
- Conventionally, the tightening and marking procedure is a two-step process: (1) Tighten with a torque wrench; then (2) Make a mark with a pen. Tohnichi's MCSP prevents a mark from being made if tightening was forgotten.
- Preset head is ideal for successive tightenings at the same torque.
- MCSP series torque wrenches come in a selection of three body types, permitting tightening torque applications from 10 to 140 N • m.
- MSH15D series interchangeable heads for the MCSP series offer a selection of 14 sizes. Interchangeable open end head dimensions (width across flats) of nuts (bolts) range from 12 to 32 mm.
- MSH15D series open end interchangeable heads are more compact than those in the regular SH series, making them useful for marking where dimensions are restricted.
- Uses a disposable marker, so no need for ink refills. One marker performs about 2,000 markings. Marker replacement is easy. Also suitable for vertical marking.