Tohnichi America provides repair and calibration services for the Tohnichi product line
- Repair of all Tohnichi products
- Warranty Claims
- Accuracy Calibrations and Adjustments
- Preset Torque Setting Services
- NIST Traceable Certifications
Sending in Repairs to Tohnichi America
- We service only Tohnichi branded items. We do not service other brands.
- If you are not a Tohnichi dealer and send directly to Tohnichi's repair department, Terms of Payment are COD or Credit Card payment only.
- A quotation will be emailed upon inspection of the tool; no work will be performed without customer's written approval.
- A $20.00 bench fee applies to each item sent in to our repair department. This fee is waived if you decide to go forward with the repair or if you choose to purchase a new tool for items deemed beyond economical repair.
- Complete our Repair Form by clicking link below
- Print and Include this form with your shipment
- We will contact you with a quotation at the email address on the form. The quotation usually will be available within 1-2 days of receipt of your package.
- A signed quotation and credit card details allow us to move forward with the repair
- If parts are not in stock, anticipate an approx. 3-4wk lead time
- Feel free to contact our repair department for any clarification or assistance at any time during this process.
NOTE: Once you have received your tool back from our repair and calibration lab please inspect the tool for proper function. If you experience any problems with your tool related to your recent repair in the 30 days following receipt please return it to us for warranty service. Repairs and calibrations performed at our Buffalo Grove facility are warrantied for 30 days from receipt of your repaired tool. Warranty does not cover issues unrelated to repaired components. Warranty will not cover tools that have been physically damaged after receipt or used outside of their stated torque range. Warranty void if calibration stickers or seals have been removed.