FH256MC Error Proofing Torque Wrench
- Wireless wrench system prevents human tightening errors.
- Upon reaching the set torque, a completion signal is transmitted by radio wave.
- Wireless wrench eliminates space limitations.
- Uses an answerback system for the operator to verify communication status.
- The FHSLS256 is compact and offers excellent workability. Easy to convert from an LS torque wrench.
- Connected to I/O-FH256 and CNA-4mk3, FH256MC establishes an error-proofing system.
- The frequency hopping system enhances transmission reliability.
- The FH256MC transmitter, R-FH receiver, and SB-FH256 setting box can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, South Africa, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Mexico, and Vietnam. (Information valid as of March 2015). The FHSLS256 transmitter can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico, and Vietnam.