RoHS Assembly Angle Pneumatic Graduation Trigger
- Provides high speed and high accuracy by applying provisional tightening with air motor, followed by conventional torque wrench work to complete tightening.
- Same features as A with high provisional torque tightening.
- Regular tightening tasks using an impact wrench plus a torque wrench become part of a single process, greatly improving task efficiency.
- Provisional tightening is applied using the air motor operation, and completed in high accuracy by manual torque wrench operation.
- Accuracy improved with final tightening completed by manual torque wrench work.
- Changing tightening torque is easy with the N • m unit scale.
- Easy calibration with torque wrench tester.
- LS version comes with limit switch. Thich creates error-proofing (Pokayoke) system when used with CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately).
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.