RTDLS / RNTDLS Error Proofing Screwdriver
RoHS For auxiliary tasks Adjustable types / Preset types Rotary Slip Graduation/Preset Limit Switch
- Error-proofing torque driver with limit switch output to eliminate missed tightening.
- Choose between Adjustable RTD or Preset RNTD models featuring limit switch and curled cable to confirm/count each tightening "click"
- RTD Adjustable type makes it easy to change torque settings by twisting body to select desired toque on scale.
- RNTD Preset type requires torque set with tester and key, so torque is set to one value and secured from unauthorized changes.
- The toggle is activated when set torque is achieved. Rotary slip occurs simultaneously with output of a contact signal from the limit switch.
- Connect LS tools to Tohnichi's CNA-4mk3 to receive click confirmation and to create a tightening count management system.
- Contact relay signal cable may also be connected to your own PCL (Programmable Logic Controller)
- RTDLS Supplied with Certificate of Calibration
- RNTDLS Models are supplied with no torque setting; If required, request at time of order for a nominal fee.
- To set on your own you must have Torque Driver Tester, and adjusting tool (both sold separately)
- Wireless Versions also available. See Models RTDFH and RNTDFH
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.