DB / DBE / DBR Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
RoHS For inspections Dial Indicating Direct Reading Memory Pointer
- Wide range and high accuracy dial indicating torque wrench. Ideal for torque quality inspections
- Easy to ready dial face has follower hand memory pointer that stays on peak torque for convenient reference
- Use for tightening purposes by simply rotating the dial to the desired torque. Completed tightening is achieved when the pointer indicates "0".
- DB is not length dependent. Therefore, accuracy is consistent regardless of where the hand is placed during operation.
- The dial indicator has a full-surround protective cover to prevent damage to external objects (except DB420N, DBE, and DBR series models).
- DB25N to DB280N models have a resin grip. Lowest torque range models have index finger handles designed to guide you to use light hand force to avoid possible over-torque.
- DBE has an extension handle.
- For DBR models, applies load by lever block or winch.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class B.