RTDFH / RNTDFH Error Proofing Screwdriver
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors Rotary Slip Wireless
- Wireless Versions of Error Proofing Torque Screwdrivers designed to prevent human tightening errors.
- Choose between Adjustable RTD or Preset RNTD models featuring wireless transmitter that sends a completion signal to a receiver box.
- RTD Adjustable type makes it easy to change torque settings by twisting body to select desired torque on scale.
- RNTD Preset type requires torque set with tester and key, so torque is set to one value and secured from unauthorized changes.
- When set torque is achieved the toggle activates, and at the same time a wireless tightened-to-completion signal is transmitted.
- Frequency hopping system enhances transmission reliability.
- Requires Receiver Model R-FH256 (sold separately)
- Answer-back system verifies communication between driver and receiver
- The IDs of four torque screwdrivers can be verified by one receiver (when using the I/O-FH256 multi-box).
- Tohnichi's CNA-4mk2 (sold separately) makes it easy to set up a tightening count management system or you may use your own PLC.
- Corded Versions also available See RTDLS and RNTDLS models
- Accept 1/4" hex root shaped bit (sold separately)
- RTDFH Models include Certificate of Calibration
- RNTDFH Models are supplied with no torque setting. If required, request at time of order for a nominal fee.
- To set on your own, you must have a torque tester and ajdusting tool (both sold separately)
- Compliant with ISO6789 Type II Class D or Class E calibration procedures.