FHM / FH Error Proofing Torque Wrench
RoHS Prevents Human Tightening Errors Wireless
- The newest generation of wireless Transmitter T-FHM and Receiver Model R-CM to prevent missed tightening
- Advantages of Transmitter Model T-FHM
- Battery Level Monitoring. Alert is given when transmitter battery is low.
- Expanded Battery Life: Approx 650,000 clicks/uses on full charge 25% more than previous generation
- Improved Communications with "wraparound radio wave" transmission captures signal even when signal may be obstructed
- Longer Communications Distance Approx 20-30m from transmitter to receiver. (previous model 10-20m)
- New system is a replacement for Transmitter T-FH256MC(-AR) and Receiver R-FH256 that are discontinued.
- T-FHM Transmitter can be changed to communicate with previous generation Receiver Model R-FH256 by using the New Setting Box, Model SB-FH2. Changing setting mode to T-FH will communicate with previous receiver box and will also revert to previous lower transmitter functionaility such as distance, battery usage, alerts-- tranmissions communications will also be be downgraded.
- To assist with easy transition from previous generation, the wrench with new transmitter maybe be ordered defaulted FHM to new Reciever R-CM, or FH to communicate with previous Receiver R-FH256
- CSPFHM25N3X10D will be defaulted to Receiver R-CM
- CSPFH25N3X10D will be defaulted to Receiver R-FH256 (substitution model for previous CSPFH25N3x10D-AR)
- For ability to communicate with both models of Receiver, the transmitter setting mode can be changed using Setting Box SB-FH2 (sold separately)
- Transmitters can be ordered separately for repair purposes, or ordered on a torque wrench. Most popular style wrench for error proofing is Model series CSP which features preset to one torque value for added security and an interchangeable head for flexibility in application types.
- Wireless type wrenches are available in a wide variety of torque wrench styles including CSP, QSP, SP, QL, CL, PQL, PCL and more.
Wireless Torque Wrench Error Proofing System
- Often manual tightening errors are caused by human error due to missed tightening. Avoid missed tightening by confirming when the set torque is reached. A tightening completion signal is transmitted by radio wave to a receiver box.
- Answer back signal on the wrench transmitter allows the operator to check the communication status.
- Basic system requires Wrench with Transmitter and Receiver Box.
- Optional Equipment include Setting Box SB-FH2, I/O Box , Loud Buzzer/Light, and Count Checker
- When using the I / O-CM is connected to the receiver up to four torque wrenches can be recognized by ID with one receiver. Connection to PLC or Model CNA-4mk3 Count Checker keeps track of number of clicks and tightening operations.