Tohnichi America provides repair and calibration services for the Tohnichi product line
- Repair of all Tohnichi products
- Warranty Claims
- Accuracy Calibrations and Adjustments
- Preset Torque Setting Services
- Certificates of Calibration
Sending in Repairs to Tohnichi America
- We service only Tohnichi branded items. We do not service other brands.
- If you are not a Tohnichi dealer and send directly to Tohnichi’s repair department, Terms of Payment are by Credit Card only.
- A $20.00 bench fee will be charged for each item sent into our repair department prior to inspections and quotation.
- A quotation will be emailed. No work will be performed without customer approval.
- Complete our Repair Form by clicking the link below
- Print and Include this form with your shipment
- We will contact you to confirm receipt of the tool(s) and confirm your bench fee payment method.
- We will then proceed to inspect the tool and provide a quotation.
- Your authorization and confirmation of repair fees payment details allows us to move forward with the repair
- If parts are not in stock, anticipate an approx. 4wks+ lead time
- Feel free to contact our repair department for any clarification or assistance at any time during this process.
NOTE: Some products may require service at our Japan repair facility. This will add additional turnaround time. We will inform you once we receive your form if the product requires Japan factory service.
NOTE: Once you have received your tool back from our repair and calibration lab please inspect the tool for proper function. If you experience any problems with your tool related to your recent repair in the 30 days following receipt please return it to us for warranty service. Repairs and calibrations performed at our Buffalo Grove facility are warrantied for 30 days from receipt of your repaired tool. Warranty does not cover issues unrelated to repaired components. Warranty will not cover tools that have been physically damaged after receipt or used outside of their stated torque range. Warranty void if calibration stickers or seals have been removed.
Please fill out the repair form, print, and include with your shipment to our repair department.