T-S Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
RoHS For inspections Dial Indicating Direct Reading Memory Pointer
- T-Handle Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
- Dual grip dial indicator torque wrench used to transfer stable torque to bolts, for both tightening and measuring.
- Lightweight, easy-to-read dial, suitable for inspection.
- Graduated scale with a precise pointer provides accurate torque value readings.
- Since the amount of deformation is small, the operator's fatigue is reduced compared to the flat beam type torque wrench.
- T-S models are equipped with a convenient memory pointer (standard) to capture peak torque reading.
- Since load is applied with both hands or two person, the applied force is off set, allowing for easy and precise measuring or tightening.
- Since the dial is movable, the pointer can be set to the desired torque first and complete tightening as the pointer indicates "0".
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class A.