R-BT Bluetooh Receiver
Bluetooth Receiver receives tightening completion signals from battery-operated HAC series semi-automatic torque wrenches, and outputs signals to a Poka-yoke (error-proofing) counter such as the CNA-4mk3. It can also receive tightening torque data transmitted from a HACQSPDY device, making it easy to create a tightening data management system.
- Receives tightened-to-completion signals from battery-operated semi-automatic torque wrenches in the HAT series. Makes it easy to create a Poka-yoke (error-proofing) tightening data management system connected to a Poka-yoke counter such as the CNA-4mk3.
- A single R-BT can control tightened-to-completion signals from four HAT models.
- Receives tightening torque data from the wireless data-transmitting of preset semi-automatic electric torque wrenches in the HACQSPD series. Makes it easy to create a tightening data management system.
- R-BT settings (bearings, etc.) can be done easily not only by entering them on the R-BT body keypad but also by using free software installed on a PC.
- The R-BT conforms to telecommunication standards in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Mexico, and Vietnam (information valid as of September 2018). For other countries and regions, please contact Tohnichi.