Your Torque Partner Since 1949
The history of Tohnichi’s 70+ years is the history of torque tools in Japan.
Tohnichi Manufacturing was established in 1949. In that period when the idea of quality control had not yet taken root in the manufacturing industry in Japan, Tohnichi focused on the importance of screw tightening control and developed the country’s first torque wrench.
The control of torque is fundamental for quality control in various industries, particularly the automobile industry, and over the following 70+ years Tohnichi has developed as the leading company for torque products.
Tohnichi tools are built to last through years of rigorous industrial use, and even longer with periodic maintenance.
We will guide you in selecting the proper tools to fit your needs. From torque product demonstration to technical support, along with calibrations and repairs – we’re here to maximize your benefits when you choose Tohnichi for your torque tool needs.
- Open Showroom & Torque Lab
- Product Application Assistance
- Learning Seminars
- Specials Drawing & Technical Assistance
- Site Surveys & Recommendations
- Product Videos
- Torque information
- Authorized Dealer Network for Canada, USA, Mexico, Central & South America
- Satellite Office: Georgia
- Repair and Parts Support
- Calibration & Torque Set Services
- On Site Training and Set up Assistance
- Customized Repair Training
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting Assistance
- Multi Language Operation Manuals & Support Materials
- Remote Video Training & Support
Tohnichi Mfg Co Ltd
- Research and Development System
- Durability Studies
- Torque Measurement Studies
- Studies on Screw Tightening Reliability
- Custom Products
- Specialty Heads
- Torque Software Solutions
- Product improvement programs
- International Subsidiaries
- Worldwide Authorized Dealer Network
- Premier Brand
- Seminars & Factory Tours
- Technical Laboratory & Showroom