TPC Protocol Converter
TPC/TPC2 protocol converters connect with Tohnichi products, for converting Tohnichi output format to a wide variety of protocols in your network.
- Convert Tohnichi output format to a wide variety of protocols in your network. You can select from four protocols, including Atlas Copco Open Protocol. TPC model: ACOP serial / ACOP socket / Stanley / Custom TPC2 model: ACOP serial / ACOP socket / ToolsNet / Custom
- Can convert to protocols you are using in your network. Tell us your protocol specifications for us to match specific requirements.
- Can tag timestamps on tightening data. The built-in clock maintains the current time, so the device can add time-relevant data to output formats.
- Receive VIN data by connecting to a barcode reader. Has two COM ports, permitting concurrent use with a barcode reader.
- Can be connected to two different Tohnichi products. Has two COM ports, permitting connections to two different devices.
- RS232C <=> Can be used as an Ethernet converter. Input data can be output without requiring protocol conversion, using RS232C-to-Ethernet conversion functionality.
- Attachable on 35-mm wide DIN rail. Easy attachment for use in varied work environments.