TT3000 Tension Meter
High resolution. Greatly enhanced basic functionality. The TT3000 ultrasonic tension meter enables non-destructive visualization of time-dependent changes in bolt tension.
- High resolution. Time resolution is 0.1nS, which is 50 times greater than that of TT2000.
- Full touch panel. Icons, menu bar, and caption displays enable intuitive operation.
- Large (7.5-inch) screen for operation even while wearing gloves.
- Wide range of external interfaces.
- Enables automatic temperature adjustments with direct connection of K thermocouple to the TT3000.
- Battery powered to allow use anywhere. Can even be used while being charged.
- Features function to switch between English and Japanese display.
- Conformity standards: CE marking, Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU), EMC Directive (2014/30/EU), RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU)
- Software for the TT3000 is provided. Bidirectional Communication (USB/Ethernet) between the TT3000 and a computer, allowing the user to manage data on their computer. Data migration from the current TT2000 model is easy. Just import the TT2000 measurement condition data for transfer to the TT3000 (only compatible data are transferred). Other improvements were also made. For further details, refer to the User’s Manual included in the software.