DBR Dial Indicating Torque Wrench
- DBR Models are for larger torque ranges featuring a compatible handle end for use with cable and winch or lever block
- Wide range and high accuracy dial indicating torque wrench. Ideal for torque quality inspections
- Accuracy +/-3% of reading
- Easy to read dial face has a follower hand memory pointer that stays on peak torque for convenient reference
- Use for tightening purposes by simply rotating the dial to the desired torque. Completed tightening is achieved when the pointer indicates “0”.
- DB is not length-dependent. Therefore, accuracy is consistent regardless of where the hand is placed during the operation.
- The dial indicator features a metal guard.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class B.
- This item is special ordered with longer lead times