BLA Error Proofing Torque Wrench
Wireless Solar Powered Error Proofing Torque Wrench.
Upon tightening completion, the transceiver sends a signal to the receiver and counter or PLC to track and control tightening assembly work. Solar-powered transceiver module eliminates costs relating to battery maintenance.
- 902.875 MHz Transmitting Frequency.
- Multiple wrenches to one receiver Capabilities: 10 wrenches; 4 Contact signal outputs; 6 RS232C outputs.
- Transceiver Powered Solar Panel:
- Roundtop shape keeps solar panels positioned to capture light.
- 3000 uses within 8 hours in a standard work environment.
- Min. 400 uses in low or no light conditions with a base charge.
- Robust plastic case, with internal antenna (Optional Rubber Cover Sold Separately).
- Quick communications setting with one click.
- The receiver (R-BLA ), captures signals from multiple wrenches & identifies them by serial numbers.
- No setting box is required for this model series.
- Transmission distance: 10-20 meters (30-60 feet).
- Order wrench and receiver box to complete one basic system.
- The receiver box (R-BLA) can be connected directly to DC24V or with Optional (AC Adapter #BA-8).
- Optional LAN output version available.
- Use under normal interior illumination in an ordinary factory.
- Easily convert any Tohnichi LS-type corded torque wrenches to BLA solar-powered by purchasing T-BLA transmitter only
- The T-BLA/QLBLA is for use only in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- (The T-BLE/QLBLE model is available for use in the EU and China. The T-BL/QLBL is for use only in Japan.)
- Conforms with technical standards of the U.S. and Canada.
- BLA wrenches are available in a variety of click wrench types. (Shown in photos are QL Adjustable and SP Open-end Head.)
- The most popular wrench type is CSP Interchangeable Head Preset Type.
- Preset Types are best for assembly work, as users cannot easily or mistakenly change the torque set value.
- Interchangeable head type gives flexibility in work type. Heads sold separately.
- If other type wrench styles are required, please contact Tohnichi for the specific model numbers.