CSPLD / CSPLDC Error Proofing Torque Wrench
Wired Data-transfer torque wrench, CSPLD and CSPLDC connecting with Tohnichi CD5 display, OK/NG judgment LED lights can be performed on each operation.
- Specialized version of CSP Click Torque Wrench that captures actual applied torque value.
- Click wrench has a torque sensor that is hard wired to torque display Model CD5.
- When the wrench clicks at set torque, the applied torque value is shown on the display.
- Requires CD5 Compact Display to complete system; CSPLD or CSPLDC wrench and CD5 are calibrated together at the time of order. Calibration is required if the wrench is changed or the torque setting is changed.
- Large LED judgment lights confirm OK-Blue or Hi/Lo NG-Red on the wrench for confirmation by the user on the wrench.
- No batteries are required. Power is supplied from the CD5 Display unit connection.
- Accepts Tohnichi Standard Interchangeable Head Types available in a wide range of styles and sizes. (see Accessories below)
- Compact Metal Module Case.
- Standard Series, covers a range of 2N.m to 280N.m.
- More than 280N.m size is specially ordered upon request.
- Standard cables included: 30cm Coiled & 3m Straight Cables. Additional cable options are available.
- CSPLD has a fixed cable on the wrench to secure the wrench to the station. CSPLDC features Quick Connect Cable Style which allows for an easy exchange or replacement of the cable.