PQL Pre-Lock Click Type Torque Wrench
- Pre-Lock Adjustable Torque Wrench.
- The torque setting is changed by using a standard hex key to adjust the setting on the scale.
- This creates a more secure torque setting, in comparison to QL types which have a large knob that can easily change the torque setting.
- Suitable for mass production as single-purpose with graduation.
- Accuracy +/- 3% of indicated value
- A clear “Click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15-degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.
- Includes Factory Certificate of Calibration