NSP Preset Click Type Torque Wrench
- Ideal for SMA connectors features 8mm open end head
- 90° of “breaking” upon reaching the set torque to reduce the possibility of over torque.
- Preset style.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool #310 and a torque tester(sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- Accuracy +/-5% of set value
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class B.