QSP / QSP-MH Preset Click Type Torque Wrench
- Torque wrench for single-purpose bolt tightening.
- Preset style.
- MH models, and QSP200N4 to QSP420N models, have a metal grip; all others have a resin grip.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- A clear “click” sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15-degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class B calibration procedures.