CL-MH Adjustable Click Type Torque Wrench
RoHS Assembly Adjustable Interchangeable Head Graduation
- Knurled metal handle version of CL model.
- Same features as QL-MH type but with interchangeable heads.
- A clear "click" sound by internal toggle mechanism signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
- CL25Nx10D-MH, CL50Nx12D-MH, CL50Nx15D-MH, CL100Nx15D-MH and CL140Nx15D-MH adjustable torque wrenches can be used with interchangeable adjustable heads (AH) (monkey wrench type).
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.