HA / HAC Semi-Automatic
RoHS Assembly Pre-Lock Battery Operated Torque Graduation Wireless Re-Chargeable
- For battery-charge type for excellent workability. Semi-automatic electric torque wrenches let you use your existing torque wrench tester for calibrating.
- Far cheaper than an electric hand nutrunner, yet offers high precision torque control.
- Generally, provisional tightening is done with an electric screwdriver, and then final tightening is done with a torque wrench. But now both provisional and final tightening can be done with a single tool. With "No Wasted Time" there's no need to switch tools.
- Provisional tightening is done with a labor-saving brushless electric motor. Final tightening can be done with a torque wrench with ±3% torque control accuracy.
- Maintenance-free! Uses a durable brushless motor, so there's no need to ever change brushes.
- Cordless! Rechargeable battery powers the electric motor for provisional tightening. No power cable for DAC, so no worry about reduced workability or failure caused by a cut cable.
- Error proofing is cordless too! Tightened-to-completion signals are transmitted by Bluetooth®, making it easy to build a error proofing system to prevent human tightening errors. Cordless operations result in excellent workability, with no worry about cords getting cut.
- No need for special controller connection. Cordless, so no worries when moving about on the production line, and no need to repair cords.
- Provisional tightening possible with three-step torque adjustment. With a Bluetooth®-equipped computer, setting software lets you change provisional tightening torque. (*Note: Software available for downloading free of charge.)
- The software lets you change tightening mode. The setting software can also switch from one mode to the other. Tightening mode 1: For provisional tightening that connects multiple flange bolts. Tightening mode 2: After provisional tightening, if final tightening is missed the next provisional tightening cannot be done. (*Note: Software available for downloading free of charge.)
- Able to calibrate with a torque wrench tester currently in use. No need for a special calibration device, so traceability at the control level is equal to that achieved with a torque wrench.
- The compact, lightweight HA25N was launched on the market on January 25, 2016.
- The HAQSPDY / HACQSPDY series that transmits tightening torque data wirelessly (Bluetooth (R)) can also be custom modified, and a system for managing tightening data can be built using the "TDMS / TDMSHT" (Ver. 2.00) that went on sale in March 2017.
Example of Use of HAC Series Tools
Adjustment When Order is Received
The HACQSPDY / HACQSPDY series is ideal for the Tightening Assurance System, which transmits tightening torque data wirelessly with Bluetooth®.