CTB2-G Digital Type Torque Wrench
RoHS For inspections Digital Interchangeable Head Direct Reading Light indicator/buzzer Re-chargeable
- Detects the original tightened torque applied on the bolt by re-tightening inspection.
- For re-tightening inspection of tightened bolts: Applying additional torque until fastener just starts to move.
- Uses Tohnichi's re-tightening torque measurement algorithm (T-point method). (*Patent pending)
- Detection sensors and internal software provide a final torque value that is very close to the original applied torque.
- Gyro detection guides users with completion light, once wrench detects first movement. This reduces the variations in captured data among different users' testing techniques.
- Internal memory saves up to 999 readings, which can be downloaded via RS232C.
- Interchangeable head allows for use in a variety of applications.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type I Class C.
- Interchangeable head style offers a wide variety of heads to suit many types of applications. QH Ratchet head included. Other types are sold separately.
- Also available: CTB2-BT / CTB2-G-BT torque wrenches capable of Bluetooth® data transmissions. *Bluetooth is a registered trademark of SIG, Inc.
- Add Tohnichi's TDMS Software Package to provide a solution for collecting torque data for quality inspection routes.
- CTB2-G-S Version (Special Order) saves both peak and original tightening points so it's easy to transition from Tohnichi's CEM Digital Torque Wrench for historical data analysis.