RTDZ Insulated Screwdriver
RoHS Assembly Adjustable Rotary Slip Graduation Insulation Specifications
- Designed for use in environments where there are potential electric shock hazards.
- Withstands voltage: Max AC1000V.
- Prevents electric shock accidents.
- Same basic features and functions as Adjustable RTD with insulated body
- When set torque value is achieved, rotary slip prevents over-torque.
- Ideal for electric car assembly, connection of battery terminal, and wiring work.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request. Please contact us.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
- Accepts standard 1/4 hex root shaped bits (sold separately) Bits are not insulated.