MQSP / MPQL / MQL Torque Verification Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors (Pokayoke) Preset Adjustable / Pre-lock Ratchet Head Torque Graduation Quick Drying Ink
- Pokayoke (error-proofing) marking torque wrench. Lets you make direct visual checks for bolt tightening errors.
- When the torque wrench is activated the bolt head is marked.
- Oversight preventable by quick visual check on the bolts.
- Marking is not done until set torque is achieved.
- Marking stays on by use of quick dry ink.
- Extending the socket with the extension bar permits tightening and marking in deeply inset places.
- Ink cartridges are easy to install inside specialized socket.
- Only hand force required for tightening a bolt and marking the bolt simultaneously.
- One refill of ink is capable of approximately 6,000 times of stamping.
- Height of the stamp is adjustable (±5 mm).
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class B calibration procedures.