YCL Adjustable Click Type Torque Wrench
RoHS Assembly Adjustable Interchangeable Head Graduation 2-step motion
- Two-step motion to prevent over-torque.
- 2-step motion (primary click and secondary click) prevents over-torque.
- When set torque is achieved, the toggle activates, and after about 5°, if you continue tightening rotary slip will occur at about 14°.
- Interchangeable head torque wrench. With just this one wrench, changing heads lets you use it as a wrench, ring spanner, ratchet, hex head and more.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- YCL10N2X10D, YCL20N2X10D, YCL40N2X12D, YCL70N2X12D, YCL90N2X15D, and YCL140N2X15D can be used with AH adjustable open end interchangeable heads.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.