RoHS Assembly Angle Pneumatic Graduation Push button
- Semi-AutomaticType: Air motor mounted on torque wrench allows for fast provisional tightening with accuracy of final tightening by torque wrench performed by hand.
- This tool replaces conventional two-step tightening process of pneumatic tool followed by click torque wrench into one tool with greater efficiency.
- Changing tightening torque is simple by turning knob to adjust scale on handle.
- Palm button engages air motor; Release after provisional tightening then use hand force until torque wrench "clicks" at required torque setting.
- Easy calibration performed on standard torque wrench tester such as Tohnichi's DOTE4-G. Since torque wrench is controlling final applied torque no joint simulator is required.
- A3 version features new ratchet square drive that accommodates anti-vibration sockets (not included).
- No reaction arm needed–Up to 180Nm (or equivalent) with no reaction force.
- A drop in airline pressure will not affect applied torque.
- LS version available with limit switch, which creates error-proofing system when used with CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately). When torque set is achieved, limit switch is triggered confirming tightening completion–no more missed fasteners!
- For larger motor and more provisional tightening see model series AC3.
A/ACLS3 Limit switch