QSPCAMS / QSPCALS / QSPCAFHP / QSPCAFH Error Proofing Torque Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors Preset Ratchet Head Rotary Slip
- A torque wrench that prevents 3 problems: under-tightening, over-tightening, and other human tightening errors.
- QSPCAMS and QSPCALS are rotary slip-type torque wrenches with wired limit switch. When set toque is reached, rotary slip occurs with simultaneous output of a contact signal from the limit switch.
- QSPCAMS and QSPCALS have a highly durable curly cord.
- A limit switch can be connected to a CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately) to easily create a tightening count management system.
- Signals from the limit switch are captured on a programmable logic controller (PLC) or similar device to establish a Tightening Assurance System using assembly line interlock controls.
- With the QSPCAFHP and QSPCAFH, when set torque is reached, rotary slip occurs and a tightened-to-completion radio signal is transmitted. The system is cordless, greatly increasing workability.
- QSPCAFHP and QSPCAFH torque wrenches can be used with the R-FH256 receiver (which is sold separately). With a connection to the I/O-FH256 multi-box (sold separately), a single receiver can recognize the IDs of up to four torque wrenches. Connect the I/O-FH256 and the CNA-4mk3 Count Checker to easily establish an error proofing system.
- The QSPCAMS / QSPCALS / QSPCAFHP / QSPCAFH conform to the IEC 61340-5-1:2007 Standard (protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena).
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class B.