ST3-G(-BT) Spintork® Torque Checker
RoHS For checking Digital Rotary Type Direct Reading Re-chargeable
- Spintork®, ST3-G Digital Torque Checker is the world's most compact rechargeable rotary type torque measuring equipment. (Patented)
- Ideal for routine torque maintenance checks on nutrunners.
- Allows operators to perform torque checks (routine inspections) of multi-spindle tightening equipment while continuing tightening at the same time. Connecting the optional extension bar, which has the same length as the ST3, to spindles not installed with Spintork® makes it easy to check torque without removing the nutrunner from multi-spindle tightening equipment. This reduces steps in the quality inspection process.
- Using the Bluetooth® equipped version model ST3-G-BT,its is possible to inspect nutrunners inline and collect torque checks wirelessly.
- ST3-G is equipped with an angle sensor. If tightening is done with a handheld nutrunner attached to the ST3-G, torque checking and angle checking can be done at the same time as tightening operations. (*Note: Angle measurements are measurements from set snug torque values.)
- When the supplied USB connecting cable is connected to a PC, tightening torque and angle data determined through measurements using a ST3-G SpinTork Rotary Peak Torque Meter can be analyzed and controlled in Excel format using ExRcv for ST3. (ExRcv for ST3 is complimenary with purchase and available for downloading upon request..)
- The ST3-G-BT can be used to create torque and angle graphs. With a Bluetooth®-equipped ST3-BT, torque and angle can be measured and recorded continuously, and tightened-to-completion data is transmitted wirelessly to a PC. Then after ExRcv for ST3 collects the data on an Excel file, graphs displaying tightening torque and angle values can be created. (*Note: When the ST3 is not the -BT version, memory stores only angle data at time of recording and maximum torque, and graphs cannot be created.)
- A Tightening Data Management System can be created for Bluetooth-equipped ST3-BT / ST3-G-BT series devices, through use of the special custom-modified TDMS Software