WQL Torque and Angle Wrench
RoHS Dial Indicating Ratchet Head Torque Graduation Angle wrench
- Angle method torque wrench
- Applicable in angle-controlled bolt tightening in small lot production, maintenance and after-sales service, or back up for angle-tightening nut runners.
- Snug torque can be easily set on the torque wrench by scale.
- Angle pointer can be set either to the target angle first and load down to zero, or set to zero first, and load up to the target angle.
- The angle pointer does not activate until the torque value reaches the snug torque.
- Clip shape makes it easy to stabilize needle. A magnet version (MB-PB) is also available as optional accessory for the standard clip.
- WQL model can be also used as a standard torque wrench.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class B.