DECA2/DECA Torque Attachments
RoHS Auxiliary Straight Rotary Type
Multiplies tightening torque by 10 times. Comes with a calibration certificate. DECA450N to DECA3000N models were upgraded to the DECA450N2 to DECA3000N2 models in the DECA2 series on March 22, 2021.
- Designed to multiply the output torque by 10 times of the input torque so the operator can work alone even when a large torque is required.
- With the cylinder-shaped compact design, it can be used for tightening work in confined space.
- DECA2 series models (DECA450N2 to DECA3000N2) are up to 30% lighter and have an overall length that is up to 22% shorter than their DECA predecessors. They have a ratchet mechanism as a new added feature, to improve workability in confined spaces.
- The DECA series (DECA4500N to DECA18000N) comes with a quick-turn device on the input side for more rapid operation.
- A series ranges from small to large, to cover varied applications.
- The reaction arm (=universal arm, sold separately) adapts to various shapes of applications.
- All models come with a calibration certificate.