LTD Adjustable Limiting Type Torque Screwdriver
RoHS Assembly Adjustable Non-rotary Slip Graduation
- Adjustable Limiting Torque Screwdriver
- Adjustable type features external scale that can be set simply by twisting the body to line up with desired torque value and then secured in place with black lock ring.
- Hexagonal shaped locker prevents driver from rolling when set down on flat surfaces between uses.
- Upon reaching set torque, user will sense the limit. The tool will spring back slightly and user must stop turning.
- If user, continues past the limit, tool will continue to apply additional torque.
- LTD is non rotary type. See RTD version for rotary slip feature which prevents over-torque.
- Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque detection mechanism enhances accuracy and durability.
- Accepts standard 1/4" hex root bit (sold separately)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- For Preset Version Limiting Screwdriver, See Model NTD
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class D.
Standard accessoriesResin grip (for LTD120CN and LTD260CN models only) is a standard accessory.
LTD260CN Preset hook key for up to 2000CN models only.
LTD2000CN2, LTD200M2, LTD180I(2) have an auxiliary T-Handle tightening tool supplied as a standard accessory.