DOT (-MD) Torque Wrench Tester
RoHS For calibrations Dial Indicating Manual Handle Direct Reading
- Dial indicating torque wrench tester with mechanical loading device.
- Manual-operated analog type torque wrench tester
- Easy-to-read large dial face (φ140)
- Since torque wrench is designed to set horizontally, wrench weight correction is not necessary.
- Pole plate available for all models, which helps horizontal setting of torque wrenches.
- Torque wrenches can be calibrated easily by rotating the handle.
- The loading device is designed to apply load accurately against the effective line of torque wrench, which maintains a stable calibration conditions and prevents individual errors.
- For markets outside Japan, our products are manufactured to both metric standards of measurement (kgf, cm, etc.) and American standards of measurement (lbf, in, etc.).