ATG / BTG Torque Gauge
RoHS Analog 3-jaw Chuck Direct Reading
- Torque gauge series designed to measure low torque from 0.5mN • m to 150cN • m
- Two Body Sizes: ATG smaller and BTG larger coordinate with torque ranges.
- Bi-directional operation handheld type torque gauge.
- Aluminum Threaded keyless 3-jaw chuck is standard. (order replacement #00T45502B for ATG & #00T04282A for BTG)
- For ATG: plastic chuck #322 or steel chuck #321 are also available as optional accessories
- Push lock button holds the gauge in place while securing test object in the chuck
- The dial is scaled by 270 degrees with a stopper which prevents over-loading.
- Includes plastic storage case and certificate of calibration
- For calibration, use calibration kits ATGTCL for ATG, and BTGTCL for BTG (sold separately) or contact our repair dept.
- Top and Side scales feature memory pointers to insure easy and accurate torque reading from different angles.