QLLS / CLLS / PQLLS / PCLLS / TiQLLS Torque Error Proofing Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors Adjustable / Pre-lock Graduation / Preset Limit Switch
- Error Proofing torque wrench with limit switch
- Adjustable style torque wrench with limit switch output. Available in a wide variety of styles.
- Upon reaching the set torque, the torque wrench "clicks" to complete tightening while the limit switch simultaneously sends out a contact signal.
- A limit switch can be connected to a CNA-4mk3 count checker (sold separately)or PLC to easily create a tightening count management system.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class A calibration procedures.
- QLLS, CLLS and PCLLS series products are interchangeable head torque wrenches. A wide selection of heads are available. (sold separately)
- Easily upgrade LS corded wrenches to a wireless version by exchanging the LS module for a T-FHSLS256 transmitter. Contact us for details.
- Refer to basic wrench models for general specification. American and Metric scaled versions also available.