Tohnichi America provides repair and calibration services for the Tohnichi product line
- Repair of all Tohnichi products
- Warranty Claims
- Accuracy Calibrations and Adjustments
- Preset Torque Setting Services
- Certificates of Calibration
Sending in Repairs to Tohnichi America
- We service only Tohnichi branded items. We do not service other brands.
- If you are not a Tohnichi dealer and send directly to Tohnichi's repair department, Terms of Payment are by Credit Card only.
- A $20.00 bench fee will be charged for each item sent in to our repair department prior to inspections and quotation.
- A quotation will be emailed. No work will be performed without customer approval.
- The bench fee is credited back if you decide to go forward with the repair or if you choose to purchase a new tool for items deemed beyond economical repair.
- Complete our Repair Form by clicking link below
- Print and Include this form with your shipment
- We will contact you to confirm receipt of the tool(s) and confirm your bench fee payment method.
- We will then proceed to inspect the tool and provide a quotation.
- Your authorization and confirmation of repair fees payment details allows us to move forward with the repair
- If parts are not in stock, anticipate an approx. 4wks+ lead time
- Feel free to contact our repair department for any clarification or assistance at any time during this process.
Attention: Due to current pandemic conditions, our repair and calibration departments are working limited hours. Current time to process and evaluate your item is approx. 5-10 days. After authorization of your quotation expect another 5-10 days for calibration only. If parts are required and not stocked expect approx 4-6wks lead times to receive parts from the factory and add on the additional work time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You have the option to send products to our authorized dealers who also perform calibrations and repairs. Please contact and work with them directly.
Cincinnati Precision Instruments: https://www.cpi1stop.com/
ADECOM (Mexico) http://adecom.com.mx/
F.K. Machinery (Canada) https://fkmachinery.com/services/calibration-
NOTE: Once you have received your tool back from our repair and calibration lab please inspect the tool for proper function. If you experience any problems with your tool related to your recent repair in the 30 days following receipt please return it to us for warranty service. Repairs and calibrations performed at our Buffalo Grove facility are warrantied for 30 days from receipt of your repaired tool. Warranty does not cover issues unrelated to repaired components. Warranty will not cover tools that have been physically damaged after receipt or used outside of their stated torque range. Warranty void if calibration stickers or seals have been removed.
Please fill out the repair form, print, and include with your shipment to our repair department.