CMQSP Error Proofing Torque Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors Preset Ratchet Head Graduation Quick Drying Ink
A mark is made on the tightened cap screw and an adjacent location on your work. This lets you check for subsequent loosening. A marking torque wrench for tightening cap screws, which prevents human tightening errors.
- Upon reaching the set torque the marker is designed to stamp on the bolt and work.
- Because the stamped mark is put on the side of the bolt and the work piece, it can not only prevent missed tightening but also detect loosening of bolts.
- The marker is designed to stamp only when the torque wrench operates upon reaching the set torque.
- Marking stays on by use of quick dry ink.
- One refill of ink is capable of approximately 3,000 times of stamping.
- Marker is ink cartridge type.
- Only hand force required for tightening a bolt and marking the bolt simultaneously.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class B calibration procedures.