CSPFHW RF Wireless Type Torque Wrench with Double Tightening Detection
Increased Error Proofing is realized with the Double Tightening Detection Function.
- Basic FH models confirm the required torque set has been achieved by sending a confirmation signal to a receiver box. The system counts and tracks the number of fasteners that have been tightened (Via a PLC or Tohnichi CNA-4mk3 Count Checker). The possibility still exists for the user to click the same fastener more than once (currently controlled at receiver with a double tightening timer). Now with FHW, the wrench is able to determine if the fastener has already been tightened and gives an alert to the user.
- Double tightening will be judged as tightening twice. NG will be displayed and the LED light will show red.
- The large LED makes it easy for the operator to check the communication status and detection of double-tightening.
- The same receiver (R-FH256), wireless CH setting box (SB-FH256), and multi-contact box (I / O-FH256) as the FH type wireless Poka-yoke torque wrench can be used. The CSPFHW Double tightening detection wrench can be added to the current FH system to increase error-proofing and save costs. *When changing the setting using the dedicated software, the version of the setting BOX requires SB-FH256 of “Ver.V01A or V10 or later”.
- Additional traceability can be added by setting a 7-digit alphanumeric or 3-digit ID to the torque wrench, the torque wrench used for tightening can be specified.. *ID settings can be made with dedicated software. The dedicated software can be downloaded free of charge by going to www.global-tohnichi.com.
- Battery life lasts for approx 150,000 clicks/tightening operations with one AAA alkaline battery. For example, even if the number of uses is 3,600 / day, it can be used for two months or more, so the battery cost is low and the need for replacement is eliminated.
- CSPFHW features interchangeable heads which can easily be exchanged or replaced as needed. A wide variety of styles are available including ratcheting square drive, open-end, and ring heads. See Accessories link at bottom of this page for complete selection.
- As of May 2019, CSPFHW complies with the Japanese communication standards (TELEC). September 2019 is available for the USA.
Protective Cover FHW-PCV (1)
Adjusting Tools for PreSet Wrenches (4)
Interchangeable Heads (356)
R-CM Wireless Module Exchangeable Receiver (9)
SB-FH2 Wireless Module Exchangeable Receiver R-CM Setting Box (1)
IO-CM Expansion Box for Radio Module Exchangeable Receiver R-CM (1)
BZ-CM High Volume Buzzer for R-CM (1)