T-FHP Torque Error Proofing Wrench
RoHS Prevents human tightening errors Adjustable types / Preset types Rotary Slip Wireless
Remote Signal Torque Wrenches with Mini Transmitter Module
- Radio Frequency Wireless Error Proofing (Poke-yoke) Mini Transmitter for Small Torque Wrenches
- When the set torque is reached, a tightened-to-completion signal is transmitted wirelessly. This makes it easy to create a wireless error proofing system for preventing human tightening errors, and improves workability.
- The T-FHP mini transmitter module is available to order on a variety of torque wrenches with low torque ranges including: QL2N-MH, QL5N-MH, QL10N, QL10N-MH, QL15N, QL15N-MH, CL2NX8D-MH, CL5NX8D-MH, CL10NX8D, CL10NX8D-MH, CL15NX8D, CL15NX8D-MH, QSP12N4, CSP12N4X8D, QSPCA6N, QSPCA12N, SP2N2, SP8N2 and RSP8N2.
- CSP, Preset Interchangeable Head Type and QSP, Preset Ratchet Head Type are the most popular and ideal for assembly work.
- The T-FHP transmitter works with the same receiver and setting controller that use the FH256MC series of torque wrenches. See FH product page for models with standard size wrenches and module.
- Battery life: Approx. 300,000 charges. Wireless transmission distance: Approx. 10 to 20 meters.
- Wireless transmissions 2.4 GHz frequency.
- As of May 2017, can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico and Vietnam.