R-CM Wireless Receiver with Interchangeable Modules
RoHS Prevents Human Tightening Errors RS232C Input / Output No-voltage Contact Output Wireless
Introducing the next generatation of Error Proofing system Receiver Box Model R-CM with interchangeable modules.
- This new model can accept three different types of modules that allow it to receive signals from a variety of Tohnichi wireless transmitting torque wrenches: FH for Basic click counting, FHD with additional applied torque data, and BLA from the solar powered transmitter.
- Both backwards and forwards compatitble the R-CM works with previous FH / FHD/ BLA transmitters as well at the newest generation transmitters: T-FHM
- Just change the mode setting on the R-CM to receive transmissions from T-FH256 transmitters.
- Simple to install, the module press fits into place inside the R-CM Reciever with no tools required. When you decide to upgrade to FHD with torque data, you may purchase just the M-FHD module to transform the R-CM into the correct receiver for tha FHD wrenches.
- Improved Wireless communications:
- New wireless modules M-FH and M-FD feature a diversity antenna for expanded communication performance.
- Communication setup can be easily performed wirelessly. Using the setting box SB-FH2 and setting software, R-CM communication settings can be easily performed wirelessly. * Excluding BL. A torque wrench equipped with a transmitter can be set wirelessly by operating the keys on the R-CM. * The setting software can be downloaded for free from global-tohnichi.com
- New features when using with new Transmitter T-FHM (mounted on wireless torque wrench)
- Battery Level Alert
- Superior Communications with "wraparound radio waves"-- not interrupted by possible obstructing objects.
- Improve Communications distance: 10-30 Meters
- R-CM, now includeds basic count checker functions for one wireless torque wrench or driver so you can count the number of clicks to prevent tightening errors. (CNA-4mk2 Count Checker Box still available for additional tracking requirements.)
- Improved expandability with additional accessories: IO-CM and BZ-CM and CNA-4mk3
- When the optional contact box IO-CM is connected, (for FHM / FH), the contact output is doubled from 4 points to 8 points and the input is doubled from 2 points to 4 points.
- Connecting the optional large volume buzzer BZ-CM increases the volume from 75dB to 95dB.
- The large LED display on the BZ-CM makes it easy to understand the judgment results even in remote locations.
- Use the CNA-4mk3 Count Checker to count clicks and alert user with different alarms for up to 4 wrenches to keep your tightening process error free.
- Traceability is connected. The torque wrench transmitter can be set with a 7-digit alphanumeric character or a 3-digit ID, so the torque wrench used for tightening can be specified, which leads to traceability.
- Power source can be hard wired, or with use of AC Adapter, BA
- Even if you are already using the R-FH256 receiver/T-FH2356 Transmitter system, you can integrate the new R-CM it by changing the communication mode.
- Note: new transmitters T-FHM require SB-FH2 to convert modes to work with previous R-FH256 receivers. Default setting is to communicate with R-CM Receiver.
- Compatible with previous transmitter models: T-FH256MC, T-FHSLS, T-FHP, RTDFH / RNTDFH