FH256MC Torque Verification Wrench
RoHS Assembly Wireless
- Wireless wrench system prevents human tightening errors.
- Upon reaching the set torque, a completion signal is transmitted by radio wave.
- Wireless wrench eliminates space limitations.
- Uses answerback system for operator to verify communication status.
- The FHSLS256 is compact and offers excellent workability. Easy to convert from an LS torque wrench.
- Connected to I/O-FH256 and CNA-4mk3, FH256MC establish error-proofing (Pokayoke)system.
- Frequency hopping system enhances transmission reliability.
- The FH256MC transmitter, R-FH receiver and SB-FH256 setting box can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Thailand, South Africa, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Mexico and Vietnam. (Information valid as of March 2015). The FHSLS256 transmitter can be used in Japan, the U.S., Canada, the EU, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Mexico and Vietnam.